Reef ID Books is delighted to announce the launching of a new marine life guide Red Sea Marine Life. The book continues Reef ID Books’ commitment to publishing first-class marine life guides for underwater photographers, snorkelers and marine biologists.
Some reasons why you need to buy Red Sea Marine Life Book:
- A comprehensive pictorial guide: 2900 full color photographs of 2100+ species, including 810+ fish species, 250 cnidarians (corals and relatives) and near 350 species of nudibranchs and sea slugs.
- New species of fish, nudibranchs, sea slugs and other invertebrates were discovered by the author during the work on this book.
- Several well-known Western Pacific species have been recorded for the first time in the Red Sea.
- Live photo of hundreds of species have never before appeared in field guides or popular books.
- The book covers the region from the Aqaba and Eilat to Farasan Islands, South Sudan and Erithrea.
- Red Sea Marine Life serves to fill a gap in the general public’s understanding of Red Sea marine life in the two decades since the previous guides were published.
- This book does provides its readers with basic information about the biology and taxonomy, serving mainly as a visual guide to their identification.
- Convenient pictorial guide at the beginning will help readers navigate through the book.
All links you can find here.