About the Book
The book covers the region from the Red Sea, East and South Africa to Hawaii, Marshall Islands and Guam. Inside the book:
- Over 1300 full color photographs of 580+ species;
- Particular attention was paid to color variations, for some species up to 12 photos from different regions were added;
- Live photo of hundreds of species have never before appeared in field guides or popular books;
- For hundreds of species zoogeographical ranges have been extended
- Convenient pictorial guide at the beginning and index at the end of the book;
- The book contains photographs of most of the recently described Indo-Pacific flatworms, some of them are represented by holotypes.
Other Books in "Critter academy"
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."