Red Sea Marine Life
The auhtor took the first photo for this book in 2002, the last one a week ago, in September 2022. 300 pages, 2100+ species, 2900+ photographs...
About the Book
The book covers the region from Aqaba and Eilat to Farasan Islands, South Sudan and Erithrea. Inside the Red Sea Marine Life book:
- A comprehensive pictorial guide: 2900 full color photographs of 2100+ species, including 810+ fish species, 250 corals and relatives. Nearly 350 species of nudibranchs and sea slugs.
- New species of fish, nudibranchs, sea slugs and other invertebrates were discovered by the author during the work on this book.
- Several well-known Western Pacific species have been recorded for the first time in the Red Sea.
- Live photos of hundreds of species have never before appeared in field guides or popular books.
- Red Sea Marine Life serves to fill a gap in the general public’s understanding of Red Sea marine life in the two decades since the previous guides were published.
- This book provides its readers with basic information about the biology and taxonomy, serving mainly as a visual guide to their identification.
- Convenient pictorial guide will help readers navigate through the book.
Other Books in "Reef ID Books"
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."